Sara L. Geisen has more than 12 years' experience as a real estate and corporate paralegal. At Lewis Rice, she supports and assists attorneys in the preparation of documentation to form, amend, merge, reinstate, and dissolve corporate entities in various states. Sara prepares and files UCC Financing Statements and other matters for closing real estate and finance transactions.
Additionally, Sara has significant experience working for a title company as a senior escrow closer. This unique perspective allows her to understand multiple sides of a real estate transaction while also enabling better communication between her and third parties during the closing process.
- Lewis & Clark Community College (Paralegal Certificate, 2013)
- Practice Area Assistant (Paralegal), Real Estate/Corporate Departments, Thompson Coburn LLP (2014-2015)
- Senior Escrow Closer, True Title Company (2013-2014)
- Paralegal, Real Estate/Corporate Departments, Rosenblum Goldenhersh (2012-2013)
- Paralegal/Real Estate Project Assistant, Wind Capital Group (2008-2012)
- St. Louis Paralegal Association
- Missouri Notary Public