Joshua B. Bergmann is an associate in the Corporate Department of Lewis Rice. Josh focuses his transactional practice on mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance, and general business counseling. He also has significant experience in corporate finance and securities law compliance, representing issuers and underwriters in a variety of public and private debt and equity offerings, tender offers and redemptions, and periodic reporting under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Prior to joining Lewis Rice, Josh worked for Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP in Los Angeles, California and Vedder Price P.C. in Chicago, Illinois.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Intellectual Property and Nonprofit Organizations Legal Clinic
- Columbia College (B.A., 2008)
- Associate, Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP (2016-2017)
- Associate, Vedder Price P.C. (2014-2016)
- Associate, Thompson Coburn (2013-2014)
- Summer associate, Thompson Coburn (2012)
- Judicial extern, Hon. Thomas J. McAvoy, U.S. District Court, N.D.N.Y. (2011)
- Illinois Bar
- California Bar (pending)
- Aviation Program Manager/Data Analyst, United States Navy (2001-2010)