Jeremy P. Brummond practices in the Litigation Department. Although his focus is on engineering and construction, he represents clients in a variety of commercial litigation matters. Clients include property owners, engineers, general contractors, and specialty contractors. Jeremy counsels clients in contract negotiation and drafting, and he frequently represents such clients in construction-related litigation including cases involving claimed construction defects, delay and impact claims, and mechanic's lien and payment bond claims.
Jeremy is a member of the American Bar Association's Forum on the Construction Industry and a member of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis's Construction Law Committee. Jeremy was selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars® 2010-2014 and in Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® for 2015-2016.
- University of Missouri at Columbia School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2001)
- Missouri Law Review, associate managing editor
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Barristers
- Wartburg College (B.A., 1998)
- Political Science and Communication Arts
- Student Body President
- Division 9 Steering Committee, Forum on Construction Law, American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Cantor and Finance Council member, Most Sacred Heart Church, Eureka, MO