Jacqueline K. Graves practices with the Lewis Rice Litigation Department and has experience in commercial and civil litigation. During law school, Jackie served as an editor of the Saint Louis University Law Journal and was a member of the National Moot Court Team.
Jackie is a member of the Firm's Recruiting Committee.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Order of the Woolsack
- Recipient, Academic Excellence Award
- Recipient, Judge Robert G. Dowd, Sr. Appellate Advocacy Award
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, editor
- Washington University in St. Louis (M.A., 2006)
- Washington University in St. Louis (B.A., with distinction, 2006)
- Judicial extern, Hon. David D. Noce, U.S. District, Eastern District of Missouri (August-November 2011)
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2010, 2011)
- Litigation case assistant, Lewis Rice LLC (June 2008-August 2009; December 2010-January 2011)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- Member, Recruiting Committee