A paralegal in Lewis Rice's Estate Planning & Probate Practice Group, Georgette Vallely has significant experience updating financial accounting for trust accounts, preparing tax returns, and responding to IRS audits. She frequently researches statutes and tax codes to ensure compliance with local and federal rules and regulations. Georgette is adept at accurately and efficiently gathering all information necessary for estate administration.
- Maryville University (B.A.)
- Legal Studies
- Paralegal, Armstrong Teasdale (2016)
- Conflict Analyst Lead, Bryan Cave (2010-2015)
- Paralegal, Zerman Mogerman (2007-2010)
- Legal Secretary, Husch Blackwell (2005-2007)