Emily K. Bardon represents both publicly and privately held companies across several industries, including food and beverage, entertainment, technology and manufacturing. She works closely with clients on corporate and transactional matters ranging from mergers and acquisitions to the negotiation and drafting of various commercial contracts, and she is experienced in advising state and nationally certified women-owned businesses. Emily also focuses her practice in the information technology area and advises clients with respect to software licenses, development agreements, and hosting and cloud computing agreements.
In addition to her corporate work, Emily represents underwriters and issuers in connection with municipal bond financings both within and outside the state of Missouri.
Prior to beginning her legal career, Emily worked in the television industry, assisting in the production of many live sports broadcasts in the Midwest region.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Closely Held Businesses, Partnerships & Joint Ventures
- Information Technology
- Public Finance
- Technology Licensing
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2009)
- Order of the Woolsack
- Academic Excellence Award Recipient
- Saint Louis University Public Law Review, lead articles editor
- University of Missouri at Columbia (B.A., cum laude, 2006)
- University of Missouri at Columbia (B.J., magna cum laude, 2006)
- Magazine Journalism
- Associate, The Stolar Partnership LLP (2009-2013)
- Summer Associate, The Stolar Partnership LLP (2007, 2008)
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Board member, St. Louis Crisis Nursery Young Professional Board