Daniel P. Slawski practices in the Corporate Department as an associate, where he maintains a general business law practice. Prior to law school, Dan was an operations analyst at a local, privately held company. Before that, he spent two and half years as the practice administrator of a multi-specialty orthopedic practice and worked in a human resources capacity for a large multi-national company.
Dan spent one summer with Lewis Rice in the Summer Associate Program before graduating from Vanderbilt University School of Law.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Dean's scholarship recipient
- Law and Business Society member
- Washington University in St. Louis (B.S.B.A., 2009)
- Organization and Human Resources, Marketing, minor in Political Science
- Dean's list
- Resident advisor
- Teaching assistant
- Summer Associate, Lewis Rice (2015)
- Judicial Intern for the Hon. David D. Noce, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri (Summer 2014)
- Missouri Bar