As Chief Financial Officer, Chris Buckley is responsible for the accounting and finance functions in the St. Louis office. Specifically, Chris oversees general accounting, accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable, collections, treasury management, financial reporting, financial analysis, and financial information systems. Additionally, he manages payroll and employee benefits. Chris negotiates the property, casualty, and employee benefits insurance contracts, and he serves on the Investment Committee of 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans at the Firm. Furthermore, Chris sits on the Firm's Management Committee, and he manages the Firm's annual financial and tax reporting.
Chris is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with over 30 years of accounting and financial management experience in legal, healthcare, and public accounting. Chris holds a Masters in Business Administration from Washington University in St. Louis and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Missouri State University in Springfield.
- Washington University in St. Louis (M.B.A.)
- Missouri State University (B.S.)
- Chief Financial Officer, Jewish Hospital of St. Louis
- Vice President of Finance, BJC Healthcare
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former President, Healthcare Financial Management Association, St. Louis Chapter