Professional Staff: St. Louis
At Lewis Rice, we take pride in our team approach in supporting the Firm’s attorneys and clients and look for that same attitude in an applicant when considering adding to our professional staff.
Working together, our professional staff of accounting clerks, case assistants, information systems staff, legal secretaries, librarians, litigation support staff, operations staff, paralegals, records clerks, service center clerks and word processors have found much personal and professional success at Lewis Rice. We believe in utilizing the special and diverse experience that each of our employees bring to the Firm every day and feel that each role is vital to the success of each of our attorney’s practices and the Firm as a whole.
If you are interested in joining our team and providing excellent assistance to our clients we hope you will consider applying for an open position within our Firm.
We value our professional staff and understand the invaluable role they play in daily operations of the Firm.
Some of the benefits offered to professional staff are:
- 35 hour work week for most professional staff members
- Paid vacation, personal and emergency time
- Eight paid holidays per year
- Medical insurance effective on an employee’s first day of employment
- Dental insurance effective on the first day of employment
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Care and Cancer and Accident Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Dependent Care Assistance Program
- Medical Care Benefits Plan
- Tuition Assistance Program for classes related to an employee’s current position
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Parking or transit pass provided
- Lifelock Identity Theft protection