Anne R. Kerns' practice focuses primarily on labor and employment law. She represents employers in discrimination claims and other employment-related personnel disputes in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies. Anne also concentrates on client counseling in the field of labor and employment. Her representative experience includes issues related to discrimination, harassment, retaliation, employee leave, employee handbooks, and workers' compensation.
Additionally, Anne represents creditors in a range of loan modifications, workout arrangements, collection actions, and real property foreclosures.
Anne was selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars® 2012-2016.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2007)
- Saint Louis University Law Journal
- Creighton University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2004)
- Finance and History
- Legal intern, St. Louis University School of Law Legal Clinic (August-December 2006)
- Judicial extern, Hon. Clifford H. Ahrens, Eastern District of Missouri Court of Appeals (January-May 2006)
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern District of Missouri and Southern District of Illinois
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Volunteer, Motion for Kids (2010-present)
- Member, "In the Pink" Committee for the Susan G. Koman St. Louis Race for the Cure (2009-2012)
- Volunteer Lawyer's Program of Legal Services of Eastern Missouri (2008-present)